Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was very clean and comfortable. The host was nice and helpful. ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Eike Germany
- “ Really good service! I'm definitly coming back next time I go to New York. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Emanuel Sweden
- “ My stay here was great. It is very close to the 125th st station, the A line goes express to down town. The host was fantastic. Very accommodating and pleasant. I had a comfortable private room for cheaper than a bunk bed in a hostel. It was great quality and I would definitely recommend La Sienna for an affordable stay. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Thomas Australia
- “ La Sienna is only 2 blocks away from the subway, you can go wherever you want easily. Yvete is a great host, amazing! She knows everything about the city and gave me some tips about pizzas, hamburguers, cookies, how the best way to get to some places. I highly recommend! ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Camila Brazil
- “ My friend and I had the best time at Le Sienna! We felt right at home! The brownstone is charming and enchanting. Evette keeps the house in tip top shape! She is a gracious host! She is thoughtful, attentive, and very knowledgable! You'll feel like a true New Yorker when you stay at Le Sienna! It is an experience you won't get anywhere else! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a very good hostel for travellers on low budget. Rooms and bed linen are clean and the owner is very helpful. Also the neighbourhood is safe. Although there are only a few rooms, in the evening you have to wait for your turn to get to a bathroom. The other negative is the distance to downtown manhattan or brooklyn where you will probably spend the most of the time. But overall if you need just a place to sleep and you don`t mind travelling by subway, it`s a good choice. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Matej Slovakia