Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Yvette is a wonderful host who gave us lots of advice on restaurants. She was very friendly and always had an open ear for us. We had great respect for everything she does. And she does it with passion! The house and the furnishings are old, but charming and furnished with great attention to detail. All in all, I recommend La Sienna to anyone who wants to experience how the locals live instead of checking into a sterile, modern hotel. The price is good and with Yvette you have a wonderful host! ”
- 20 Dec 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Cleanliness is average, room was dusty. Would definitely stay there again though. Yvette was a great host, she informed us of some great places to eat in Harlem. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed at La sienna for 7 nights. Been staying at hostels in around Manhattan plenty of times before but La Sienna, must I say, has been the best one so far. I enjoyed that there is an age limit so for me as an adult I dont have do deal with loud teenangers. I also appreciated that there wasnt so many rooms which makes it som much easier to keep the place clean especially when you have a room with a shared restroom. I would definately choose La Sienna in the future. ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Monique Sweden