Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Shared bathrooms and kitchens were clean and not crowded. The room was small but also clean and came with two towels. It was a little cold at night, but I liked it better than over heated places. A friendly place, not too expensive, close to subway and bus to LaGuardia airport. I'd like to stay there again. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The upstairs shower room is best avoided as you cut your hands on the tiles when you try to open the door. The Harlem location was good, with good transport links and great staff. ”
- 24 Oct 2013 Victoria England
- “ I loved everything about La Sienna. The area was quiet and felt completely safe, even late Saturday night, the place (New York brownstone) was clean, the staff was friendly, the room was great, the dogs and cats were wonderful. La Sienna was far and away the best of the several NYplaces I have found through hostels.com. It is very slightly out of the way, being up on W. 123rd, but one can get to midtown on the A or the D express trains in about seven minutes. Very enthusiastically recommended. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA