Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place. Very Nice and helpful staff. I loved my room! ”
- 27 May 2014 Djara USA
- “ We decided to stay at LaSienna to save money.I was excited to make it a part of the adventure, my husband was leary.We were cheerfully greeted by Yvette & she had prepared our room in advance & gave many NYC recommendations.The hostel is charming!The entrance is very secure-guests receive a key to the building as well as a key to their room.LaSienna has surveillance cameras running 24/7.Sharing a restroom is to be expected but a little awkward-we survived & would do it again 100%!!!! ”
- 21 May 2014 Kirsten USA
- “ Yvette's great, very accomodating and knows much about the city. ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ It was a great experience. La Sienna is more like a welcoming home instead of a hostel. Yvette, the owner, will make you fell comfortable and will help you as much as possible, giving you directions or any kind of information. The subway station is 2 blocks away, and so is the bus station to take you to La Guardia Airport. Nice and clean. I recommend it! ”
- 03 May 2014 Anonymous Brazil