La Terrazza sul Po
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lidia was a fantastic hostess, and La Terrazza was a great place to stay! I would highly recommended this place - very clean, very comfortable, great breakfast! I will be back! ”
- 14 Nov 2011 Rebecca
- “ It is a great place to stay, its very close to Turin downtown, Lidia is a lovely person and her indications provided are clear and very useful. It feels like home. Definitely would return back to staying here. Sorry for my english! Greetings from Colombia! ”
- 12 Oct 2011 Ruben Dario
- “ We absolutely loved our stay in Lydia's B&B! The rooms, even the bathroom, are so nicely furnished, everything smells so good, and is so clean. It's like staying at a friends' house or family! Lydia and Matti are not only very friendly hosts, but can also provide you with every information about Turin and Italy you need! The location is excellent, you have a superbe view over the river Po and the bus and tram stop are just 2 minutes away. Better than a 5*-hotel, we'd always stay there again! ”
- 01 Oct 2011 Michaela
- “ Nostro soggiorno è stato accogliente e speciale, all'arrivo Lidia ci ha aiutato perché eravamo un po' persi fino a trovare il B&B. Era perfetta l'atmosfera per rilassarsi e sentirsi a casa, il mio fidanzato ha approfittato che nella stanza si trovava un pianoforte e ci ha suonato un po' di bella musica. La colazione era completa e l'attenzione con cui Lidia ci ha trattato sono stati i ciliegie che mancavano per rendere la nostra visita a Torino molto speciale. ”
- 22 Sep 2011 Anonymous Italy
- “ La Terrazza sul Po is a very nice place to stay. The bedrooms are roomie and hold a king size, VERY comfy bed. Bathroom is large with a great shower and lots of hot water. Breakfast was amazing and plentiful! We had a beatiful view of the Po River and only a 15 minute walk to city center. Lidia is very welcoming and suggestions of places to see and conversations abounds! ”
- 03 Jan 2011 Kathleen