Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ La Torre was really nice. If you want to do the salar de uyuni tour, La Torre is the place to book it through. Besides the salt flats you also get 3 days driving around the mountains - totally amazing! The hostel is Nice, but not a party hostel. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ toilets are too wet after people shower and this makes the bathrooms quite unpleasant ”
- 05 Jan 2012 Adam
- “ Try also their tours. We both did a horse riding and Salt tour and they were great. We did our tour with Henry (driver of a Lexus 4x4!!!!) and Hector (cook). Due to a lot of snow we had to change plans. Henry constantly made the good (save) decisions and they provided a very good backup plan. Hecor's meals where brilliant. More important they where great company. Highly recommend La Torre Tours. ”
- 04 Jul 2011 Eric
- “ Great location. Room was not bad, but a bit noisy, check which room you have as there seemed to be a a lot of different types of rooms, and the ones further away from the reception area are not as noisy. Included breakfast was not great, but is par of the course in most Bolivian guesthouses. ”
- 30 May 2011 David
- “ The hotel was very clean, however the room was really stuffy. There was no window to the outside, just a window that opened to the hallway. This let in a little bit of air, but not much, and it also made it louder. There was a TV in the room, with cable, so that was great for just laying around while starting to acclimatize to the altitude of this part of Bolivia. Staff was very nice and friendly! ”
- 13 Jan 2011 Lindsay