La Villada Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay in la villada. It is a bit far away from the center, but for me it was perfect. Being a bit away made me feel oaxaca, with the view of the mountains and silence, best nights of sleep on my trip. Breakfast is not included. But is delicious and not overpriced. Staff is warm and receptive. We didnt have problems getting cabs in the city for the hostel. They usually charged 50 pesos. I recomend. Feel i did I good choice ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Luciana Brazil
- “ Thanks for 4 great days at Villada Inn. A great place to relax and fantastic people and the most beautiful view. ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Mads Denmark
- “ This is one of the best hostels I have stayed at for a long time I was supposed to stay here for a couple of days but it ended up being a month+ They really looked after me cooking great meals washing my clothes translating Spanish and making me really feel like one of the family Thanks guys.... I'll be back. :) ”
- 13 Aug 2014 shaun Australia
- “ I loved my stay at La Villada!!! ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Courtney USA