La petite auberge de Saint-Sernin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my time here, I was in a 4 bed appartment, yes appartment with all the facilities: bathroom, kitchen, microwave, balcony and a lot of plugs (they are important people), we all had our key so we could come and go as we liked. The location in very good, all the important sights are at walking distance and the girl who welcomed me was so sweet and helpful. I recommend it to everyone visiting Toulose, it's worth the money ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Anonymous Romania
- “ The place is infested with cockroaches and the sheets feel like they haven't been washed in ages. Saw plenty of cockroaches of varying sizes walking around the bathroom, bedroom, and cooking area. ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ In general, a very good place to stay at, especially considering the price and location - just out of the main scene to be quiet, but short distance to all the main sites of interest. In terms of atmosphere, for the last 4 years I honestly haven't been to a hostel that has a real hostel atmosphere - not a problem of the hotel though, maybe I am just too old, but people don't talk to each other much. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good hostel. Good staff, good atmosphere. Bad wifi in the rooms. Maybe not the best idea the kitchens in the rooms cause of the smell after cook. No breakfast. Recomendable hostel ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Anonymous Argentina