La petite auberge de Saint-Sernin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A bit expensive, but a nice place to spend a few nights. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Staff was great and they helped what ever I needed. Rooms were spacious and clean. Nearby everything. Totally would go there again! ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Kitchen, lockers, bathrooms, toilet, and wifi in rooms, which is very convenience. What's more, every bed has its own adapter and reading light. Awesome!! If you have any questions or requests, ask the staff there, he was really helpful. The hostel isn't really at the center of the city; however, it just took me around 8 minutes on foot to Capitole. Just one thing I concerned was the noise from the street that made me a bit difficult to fall asleep. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Good Staff . The Sicilian boy is the best !!. Dirty Bathrooms. Common Place close at nights also the YARD...... it is normal ???? BAD WIFI .... ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The place overall was ok. Nothing really special to say really. Internet didnt work well in some parts of the room. Cleanliness was ok, just dont expect too much from this hostel. Supermarket is a short walk down the street. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ there was one toilet for 4 of people (so one toilet in one room), and there was also kitchen inside of room :) ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea