La petite auberge de Saint-Sernin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The main room was dirty, but the rest was really good ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Jonathan Canada
- “ Old, very dirty, ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Claudia M Mexico
- “ I stayed here two nights in a nice 4-person room which was equipped with a small kitchen, which was awesome. Rooms have lockers where you can use your own lock or rent it. Very welcoming atmosphere, met some nice travellers over there. Nice place to stay, great value for money! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Very well located & friendly staff. Good value. ”
- 26 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A bit expensive, but a nice place to spend a few nights. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Norway