La petite auberge de Saint-Sernin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to metro stop- I walked a lot in Toulouse, so I didn't use it much. Easy to walk into town and reach Basilica, Place du Capitole, and main streets for food & shops. The hostel itself always had people hanging out in lobby on entrance floor, so if you wanted to meet people you could. The kitchen & bathroom were fine- not super, but it's a hostel so that's what you get. Lockers were in room, but only fit a backpack. With anything bigger, you'll have to use storage room. Noisy street tho. ”
- 05 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my time here, I was in a 4 bed appartment, yes appartment with all the facilities: bathroom, kitchen, microwave, balcony and a lot of plugs (they are important people), we all had our key so we could come and go as we liked. The location in very good, all the important sights are at walking distance and the girl who welcomed me was so sweet and helpful. I recommend it to everyone visiting Toulose, it's worth the money ”
- 21 Feb 2016 Anonymous Romania
- “ The place is infested with cockroaches and the sheets feel like they haven't been washed in ages. Saw plenty of cockroaches of varying sizes walking around the bathroom, bedroom, and cooking area. ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous Mexico