Labyrinth Hostel Weimar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is very clean and the staff truly helpful and attentive. The only downside is the bunkbed I slept in. It was in room 15 (shared female dorm) and it was so loud that myself and the other girl sleeping in it could hardly move. That made falling asleep and getting up in the morning a tedious affair because you did not want to wake up the others. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Best possible location right in the centre of the city; I also liked the wall paintings that gave the place a rather artistic atmosphere. ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Nice place not hard to find. Don't take your car there but park before the center. Sympatik staff and old fashion common room. Very well situated and clean. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Anonymous Belgium