Labyrinth Hostel Weimar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ just a perfect hostel ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ A very convenient location which is about 10 minutes of walk from the train station and also with a bus stop right in front of the building. The environment is quiet and the room in which I stayed was very nicely painted. The down side is there is no privacy in the female shower room. There are two cubicles, each with a transparent door, meaning that anyone walking in to wash their hands or to take a shower next to you can see you naked. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Friendly staff, nice location, nice rooms. ”
- 16 Nov 2012 Anonymous Finland