Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were ants crawling all over one bathroom sink and the door is never locked and no staff member is ever at the hostel. They are just a bunch of random houses with rooms turned into bunks and such. You never know what house you might go to. The staff doesnt even have a spare key for the rooms so if someone takes one they dont have any to enter the room with! No air conditioning in the hot LA weather and one of the windows is see through with no blinds in the front of the house. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Could not have asked for a better place to stay. The hostel is located right by the metro rail which runs every ten minutes and gets you downtown in about 15 minutes. The other direction takes you toward the beach. The guests were friendly and so was the staff. It is very relaxed and laid back, not like other hostels where they just stuff as many people as possible into a building. Wi-fi, washer/dryer, breakfast, coffee, TV even shows international football...highly recommend! ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Willie USA
- “ I had a paid reservation for November 4th and 5th for a 2 bed dorm. The hostel gave my room away to 1 male and I was left with taking a 4 bed dorm or nothing for both nights. The problem was never resolved. I did not get to stay there at all. I should be refunded and given a credit for my next visit. ”
- 18 Oct 2012 Anonymous
- “ I can recomend this nice hostel with great staff!Clean ,nice and many nice travelers who really like this hostel. ”
- 21 Sep 2012 Alice