Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I reserved at hostels.com and was sent a confirmation. I drove to the address of the house given on the confirmation. This address was a shared rental that was owned by the hostel and was not the address of the place I had reserved. The residents at this address were kind enough to give me directions to the actual property, which I never would have found if no one had been at home at the wrong address. Then I got there and was told I did not have a reservation. I was given a room, but no reserv ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Jason USA
- “ One of the best breakfast I got from an hostel. The best in LA! Better than most hotel! Huge house, large place to relax. Good location but need a car, it's LA. Clause to Santa Monica. The room depends and atmosphere are link with the people, more than the host. The guys in my room are... not the cleanest guys. What can you do. Definitively worst the money. Sleep well, was quiet at night which is great. ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel muito bom para ficar.. Perto do metrô, muito bem localizado e não tem perigo aqui por perto. Recomendo para todos ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Ricardo Brazil