Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed that you get a free hot breakfast when you stay here. I also like that every night they have a cheap dinner option as well. It's a great location, near the university, which means near cheap eats as well. My only complaint was that only one shower was working on the side of the hostel I stayed in, so there was quite a queue to take a shower at times. Otherwise, excellent. I would definitely reccommend them! ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good dinner and inexpensive. The breakfast looked very good but tasted awful. The rooms were far too small for 12 people. I've been to hostels with bigger rooms that slept fewer people. It was hard to breathe in such a small room with so many people. And the dining area didn't have enough seats. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 David Canada
- “ Good staff, very helpful. You should definitely try their organized tours, Black Taxi one and the trip to Giant's Causeway. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at Lagan Backpackers and would definitely consider staying there again. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Ireland