Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent staff, went out of their way to help us! Conner helped us to change our locker when the ones in our room weren't working, and another lady receptionist was extremely helpful in giving us tips on how to do the coastal causeway route. Excellent atmosphere, would highly recommend! However, the toilets are a bit of a problem as there are too many people sharing one toilet, leading to a long wait in the mornings. Plus there was no hot water in the showers. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Great Staff and 'surprise' - 'Made to order' Breakfast included in the price of bed!! Additionally, great dinner for a mere 3 pounds!! There for only three days, but will return!! Thanks folks, you make Belfast worth visiting in detail!! But, be sure to watch those 'Black Cab' Tours!! Only "one-sided". Check out the Ulster Museum just up the street for the 'full-story'. And, it doesn't cost ten pound but is free!! ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It was such a nice time. A great thanks to this lovely team!! ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Sabine Switzerland
- “ nice and clean rooms. Only complaint was that the 'cooked' breakfast was cold. :/ ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Anonymous Wales
- “ We went home one day earlier. We expected much more from a hostel for which we paid 25€ per night. The heating in our room wasn't working, so it was freezing there. Window couldn't be opened and there was mold on it. The bathrooms were very poor and not clean. Moreover there was no hot water at all. That is why we went home one night (from two) earlier. We would not recommend the Hostel. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany