Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice and clean rooms. Only complaint was that the 'cooked' breakfast was cold. :/ ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Anonymous Wales
- “ We went home one day earlier. We expected much more from a hostel for which we paid 25€ per night. The heating in our room wasn't working, so it was freezing there. Window couldn't be opened and there was mold on it. The bathrooms were very poor and not clean. Moreover there was no hot water at all. That is why we went home one night (from two) earlier. We would not recommend the Hostel. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good place, staff on the most part were great but most all volunteers and more interest in self and other volunteers rather than guest. Owners were great as well as cook. Cook made for positive attitude in AM. Having hot breakfast was nice. The water was not hot for showers only warm or cold. There was no hot water in kitchen to wash dishes. Under stand it is an old building. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Would have extended my stay in Belfast if I could just to stay longer in this hostel!! Fun, friendly, welcoming staff made the weekend enjoyable as I was on my own! Great hostel in a good location, with a free breakfast, can't go wrong I'll definitely be back! ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Claire
- “ Although the stuff was very helpful and friendly and the whole vibe in a hostel was nice, as well as very good breakfast, my feeling about the hostel is not very possitive in the end. I was a bit scared of the shower with moulde (and there are just few of them) which didn't seem very clean anyway, door of my room were nearly impossible to close from the outside (every second time I came it was open)... which probably led to my worse experience - some of my things were stolen there :/ ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Aneta Czech Republic
- “ The best free breakfast i had in a hostel till now.... ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Tobias Germany