Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice hostel with friendly staff. I liked the small breakfast that was cooked for you in the morning. Also for £3 there's a meal in the evening about 8pm. Would stay here again. ”
- 20 Apr 2017 Richard England
- “ Great and nice place, but may be a little more of cleaness would be nice ”
- 21 Mar 2017 Emeline France
- “ The staff was incredible and very accommodating. Really enjoyed the sphere and the location was terrific. Very friendly. And I would definitely recommend it. If I come back this way I will be staying there again. ”
- 07 Mar 2017 Tracey USA
- “ Excellent staff, went out of their way to help us! Conner helped us to change our locker when the ones in our room weren't working, and another lady receptionist was extremely helpful in giving us tips on how to do the coastal causeway route. Excellent atmosphere, would highly recommend! However, the toilets are a bit of a problem as there are too many people sharing one toilet, leading to a long wait in the mornings. Plus there was no hot water in the showers. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Great Staff and 'surprise' - 'Made to order' Breakfast included in the price of bed!! Additionally, great dinner for a mere 3 pounds!! There for only three days, but will return!! Thanks folks, you make Belfast worth visiting in detail!! But, be sure to watch those 'Black Cab' Tours!! Only "one-sided". Check out the Ulster Museum just up the street for the 'full-story'. And, it doesn't cost ten pound but is free!! ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It was such a nice time. A great thanks to this lovely team!! ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Sabine Switzerland