Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a good hostel, the staff are brilliant at helping with queries and the kitchen well equiped. The common areas are nice and breakfast one of the best weve had while in south america. The only slight downside is that the dorm rooms are quite tight spacewise but apart from this a top hostel ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous England
- “ This place was great.The breakfast is really good, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms and bathrooms are clean. The hot water is a little tricky, but its definitely worth it to stay here. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Honestly the best hostel experience I've had. Had my own outlet, the hostel provides locks, and the breakfast even compares to American-sized breakfasts. The host is very amicable and truly cares that your stay is comfortable and fun. The staff is very knowledgable and willingly helps you with any question or concern you may have. Also, easy to get to( about a 15 minute walk from the bus station). A++ ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Javier is hands down the best manager of a hostel I have encountered. He learns your name, shakes your hand and does all that he can to make your stay comfortable. Even if the place was awful i would suggest staying there to meet him. As you can imagine, its not, the other staff are great too, place is clean with great social areas. Lovely breakfast too, scrambled eggs, home made bread and cake, all the normal stuff. Walkable from bus. 10mins to town. Loads of trips on offer also. Awesome. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous England