Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Honestly the best hostel experience I've had. Had my own outlet, the hostel provides locks, and the breakfast even compares to American-sized breakfasts. The host is very amicable and truly cares that your stay is comfortable and fun. The staff is very knowledgable and willingly helps you with any question or concern you may have. Also, easy to get to( about a 15 minute walk from the bus station). A++ ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Javier is hands down the best manager of a hostel I have encountered. He learns your name, shakes your hand and does all that he can to make your stay comfortable. Even if the place was awful i would suggest staying there to meet him. As you can imagine, its not, the other staff are great too, place is clean with great social areas. Lovely breakfast too, scrambled eggs, home made bread and cake, all the normal stuff. Walkable from bus. 10mins to town. Loads of trips on offer also. Awesome. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I loved my stay at this hostel. The staff are so helpful and friendly! Free tea all day - wonderful! ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Pessoal muito simpatico e amigo, tanto staff como os que frequentam. Recomendo para os aventureiros e turistas em geral, de todos os tipos. Os atendentes muito gentis e prestativos. Voltaria la com certeza!!! ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Chong Soo South Korea
- “ Great, really helpful staff. Nice atmosphere. The hostel is clean and secure. Very good breakfast is served. Wi-fi working very well, also a PC left for free use. I have really enjoyed my stay in Lagares Hostel. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous Poland