Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff s friendly. Javier is great! Some of my things (food) got disappeared, i got a bottle of water for free, which was really nice! ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Very clean hostel, with big rooms with nice painted walls. The lockers are very big, welcoming a big backpack + extra stuff. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They bake a very tasty cake every morning to serve it at breakfast, along with the stuff you normally get for breakfast. They have enough bathrooms to never have to wait. I've been here for more than a week and I never queued for a bathroom. The showers run flawlessly all the time. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Anonymous Romania
- “ I highly recommend this hostel. It's very well maintained with indoor and outdoor areas to hang out. Location is very good as well; walk everywhere in town from here. ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA