Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely staff with a good atmosphere. Even allowed us to stay and watch movies which they provided for the day after we checked out waiting for our bus. Would definitely stay again. Nice quiet area but not far from the centre either. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ This is a good hostel, the staff are brilliant at helping with queries and the kitchen well equiped. The common areas are nice and breakfast one of the best weve had while in south america. The only slight downside is that the dorm rooms are quite tight spacewise but apart from this a top hostel ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous England
- “ This place was great.The breakfast is really good, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms and bathrooms are clean. The hot water is a little tricky, but its definitely worth it to stay here. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Honestly the best hostel experience I've had. Had my own outlet, the hostel provides locks, and the breakfast even compares to American-sized breakfasts. The host is very amicable and truly cares that your stay is comfortable and fun. The staff is very knowledgable and willingly helps you with any question or concern you may have. Also, easy to get to( about a 15 minute walk from the bus station). A++ ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Colombia