Lagoa Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at this hostel for 12 days during 2014 world cup. If you expect to have some fun in it, I would recommend you to book in another hostel. Can you believe this people doesn`t allow you to bring your alcohol even when they sell it!! of course they sell it 2 or 3 times the cost in the supermarket. They don`t have freezer, so you don`t have ice for your soda. In the other hand, they have friendly staff and the place (kitchen, restrooms,etc) are very clean. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ This is a great hostel - I would definitely return! The staff are all cheerful and personable, plus they know the city so they have good advice for what to do/where to go. The location was perfect...just a short bus or taxi ride away from beautiful Copacabana beach, Christ the Redeemer, Ipanema beach, or the nightlife at Lapa. I highly suggest staying at this hostel, should you find yourself in Rio. You'll have a pleasant experience and meet new acquaintances along the way. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Danielle
- “ Just stayed there one night. So I can't say much about long-term experience, but from what I saw it was very nice and clean. Breakfast was good. Nice living-room area. My room was a little narrow with two 3 story beds crammed in. Unfortunately it is a little off the main area, but the nearby bus stop brings you everywhere you need to go. ”
- 07 Sep 2012 Anonymous Germany