Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was great, Breakfast was fantastic; in general a good hostel...only 1 problem...BEDBUGS. I have never been attacked so bad by bedbugs as I did in their dorm upstairs. My entire arms and legs has about 60 bites total and I even found the bug in the morning and it was the largest one I've ever seen (bigger than those suckers in THailand). I informed the staff and she let me move to another dorm, but the damage was already done. Maybe a free night or some type of discount would be better ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was one of the best hostels i stayed in Brazil. Very good location, helpful staff, great breakfast, big and clean kitchen, beautiful building. The only thing i didn't like were the beds and pillows. They were so uncomfortable that i didn't want to go to bed. Every morning i was waking up with back and neck pain, it was horrible. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Decent place to stay. Close to the bus terminal, supermarket and shopping. One of the bathroom was under renovations when I was there. So timing was everything. ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous Trinidad And Tobago