Lahaina's Last Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It has been a very pleasant stay ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Rostislav Czech Republic
- “ Minus the grody mattress that my friend had to sleep on we had a great time. I would totally stay there again. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Too few actual travellers staying at the hostel. Too many people looking for jobs in the area, who just hung around the hostel all day long. Didn't have the usual "travel atmosphere" of a hostel. Miguel (staff) was very rude and arrogant on several occasions. Kemo and Molly (also staff) were cool and friendly though - which made up for it. Good location!! ”
- 02 Dec 2013 Jesper Stig Denmark
- “ I shared the dorm with 6 other people, two of them where residents and alcoholics. The room was very dirty and it was a mess, but beds and sheets are clean.To reach the bathroom you have to walk around the house (outside). Staff was friendly. Location is perfect but I recommend to stay in a 4 bed room, they are nicer. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 Valentina Switzerland