Lahaina's Last Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was spending a week diving with Lahaina Divers and wanted an inexpensive place that was close to the dive shop and quiet for the 6 AM wake up times to prep and walk to the dive shop. I was put in the alternate location, which was quieter, but still within 15 min walk of the dive shop (main location is closer to dive shop). For what I was doing, the hostel was perfect, with places to clean and dry equipment. I would definitely stay again. ”
- 03 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It is excellent! I regret to only stay there for three days. Almost every day the hostels has a great activity for the guests. And I took part in the nude beach trip. Hahaha, it was a lot of fun. People chat and share with each other every day! I like this hostels and I will book it again next time I come to Maui. And Maui is so gorgeous! ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice and accommodating. great staff with the desire to make customers feel comfortable and welcome. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 jordan USA