Lahaina's Last Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is excellent! I regret to only stay there for three days. Almost every day the hostels has a great activity for the guests. And I took part in the nude beach trip. Hahaha, it was a lot of fun. People chat and share with each other every day! I like this hostels and I will book it again next time I come to Maui. And Maui is so gorgeous! ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice and accommodating. great staff with the desire to make customers feel comfortable and welcome. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 jordan USA
- “ Great place to stay in Lahaina. Pretty convenient to everything. The double room was small and simple but the bunk beds were comfy and there was a little mini fridge for us (plus there was A/C). The manager Martin is a really nice guy from Argentina- he was in the process of doing some updates to the place and I think it will be really nice when all finished! We loved lounging around in the outdoor common area to make our meals and chat with other travellers. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada