Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I got there it was totally empty. When I called the number on the door the guy showed up, showed me my room and left again. Also there were lots of dead bugs near my window and the shower was cold and dirty. The hostel is in an amazing spot so that kinda makes up for the test, but I wouldn't stay here for more than one night. ”
- 30 May 2014 Lauriane Canada
- “ i booked for 4 people a privet room and they jammed in 3 bunk beds and we could not move and was near impossible to dress , it my well be ok for 18 to 30 but for a family not a bit , we were to stay 3 nights but left after 1 ”
- 05 Aug 2013 adele Ireland
- “ If you don't mind losing a night's sleep then it's grand. My experience this year is that guests are not asked to quieten down if they are noisy and inconsiderate (even before they go out and get drunk). I do feel that management should make a few house rules and bring people's attention to them on check-in. ”
- 13 Jul 2012 Mary