Lake Como Hostel La Primula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ ok so busabout travellers never ever stay there! rudest staff, wouldnt answer phone never mind let us in from 2-5pm ,too lazy to run a hostel. blood on sheets, filthy toilets, rude staff, confiscated our food. just not even funny. and miles away from como.hotel in riva lago was amazing compared to this hole. seriously 1 out of 10 ”
- 12 Sep 2014 peter Australia
- “ This was probably the best experience I've ever had at a hostel. The location is excellent, the view is unbelievable, the staff members were super nice and helpful, and the overall atmosphere was just wonderful. I would recommend anyone to stay here, especially solo-travelers. There's a really great social environment and it's easy to meet people. The area is great for hiking, sightseeing, etc. and the general feel of the hostel was very laid back. I will definitely return! ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Skyla USA
- “ A lively place for youths to have their staycation in Como. It was raining the entire time when we were there so we stayed indoor pretty much the whole time. There's books and board games at the main hall to kill time. Wifi is always on and off. Sometimes there's completely no wifi even at the main hall. Oh, and free breakfast! ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore