Lake Como Youth Hostel La Primula
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is wonderful. The view is fantastic, the staff are friendly, and you're guaranteed to bump into interesting characters during your stay there. Lake Como is already beautiful, and La Primula Youth Hostel just adds to a great experience. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The staff at La Primula are seemingly tireless - they are so helpful and polite and friendly to everyone even when doing three things at once. The evening meals were excellent and, of course, the view, well, what can I say?? Best hostel experience in a long time........ ”
- 23 Apr 2013 RUTH Australia
- “ the dirrections to the hostel weren't the clearest. i remember it saying that you can catch the c10 bus from como an ride it to menaggio. turns out there's more then 1 bus stop in menaggio. a local on the bus was nice enough to tell everyone where to get off because the bus driver was no help at all and didn't take any interest in helping.also, because i had arrived in como later on it the day, the bus to menaggio was PACKED. i had to stand for an hour. which was fine except for the part where the bus wa ”
- 10 May 2012 Anonymous Canada