Lake Garda Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a refurbished hotel, therefore has no kitchen for the guests. The breakfast is very nice; and the staff is great. There's parking right in front of the hostel. It was very hard to find because the address listed is "via Bertoni" which is unknown to our GPS because the true address is "via Ferdinando Bertoni". If you don't have a GPS, you should know that the hostel is near the "Due Pini" shopping mall. ”
- 19 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ No complaints, really clean and neat. Friendly staff, good breakfast included, they even serve coffee for you to the table. Worked really well. Big supermarket right next to the hostel. ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Truly a great hostel and super friendly staff. This is a newly opened hostel so it is very new and clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The only thing I would complain about is lack of laundry facility and no access to fridge or kitchen. But, overall it's a fantastic hostel ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Scott USA