Lake Lodge Iseltwald
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ really friendly staffs and nice environment. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Ho Tin Hong Kong
- “ The scenery around Lake Lodge is really beautiful, with an awesome lakefront view. I would definitely recommend renting a kayak (though they charge per person instead of per kayak). There's only one key per room, and they're held in an open box near the front. The staff was friendly. The hostel doesn't really have much culture. I didn't see many people hanging out and talking to people outside of their groups. Some of the showers were clogged and nasty. The rooms were cramped with no lockers. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Tara USA
- “ Lake lodge is a really nice location to stay at! The receptionist was really friendly and helpful in getting by. The lake outside the lodge is really pretty :) ”
- 16 Sep 2015 Jia Yi Singapore
- “ Beautiful location right on the lake. Nice kitchen, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend for the price. Biggest thing is there are flies everywhere. You wouldn't think it'd be a problem, but it's absolutely disgusting and annoying. Literally put screens on the doors and problem solved. Flies in the kitchen, living room, dining room - disgusting. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA