Lamrock Lodge on Bondi Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dirty bathrooms, not clean air in the dorm ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Karina Norway
- “ The Lamrock Lodge is a hostel. Cheapest one in the area. Honestly? What do you expect for the money you pay to stay there? It was clean enough. The staff were helpful enough. Nothing exceptional but you get what you pay for! ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location, just take 5 mins than you can on the beach. I lived in the 4p room, the space inside is ok but stuffy. If you just want to stay one night or save money , it's a good choice. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 hung yi Taiwan