Langholmens Vandrarhem STF/HI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, the room was good and met expectations. However, I wish I would have taken a closer look at the location and how far it was from a bus station. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in this lovely old prison with my wife and two big children for 5 nights and we really had a great time. Great beach just outside the door, great clean and well equipt kitchens, friendly staff, and cosy cells. It was 30 degrees outside so better ventilation would have made it easier to sleep. Cells were really hot. We really recommend the city bikes located close to the bridge on Sodermalm side and everywhere in Stockholm. Nice and easy transportation. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Søren R. Denmark
- “ Meh hostel. Very bad bunk beds that shake a lot, location is very poor, although with stockholms public transport not really an issue. The atmosphere is okay, it used be a prison and it surrounded by a park, so if you are into that you will really like this hostel. It is clean enough for the most part although I felt the facilities overall. In comparison to other hostels in Stockholm that are more centric, have better facilities, I felt the value for money was poor. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous USA