Langholmens Vandrarhem STF/HI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a good place to stay at in Stockholm. The facilities like kitchen and showers were great. However, they did not clean the toilets during the whole weekend we stayed there. Otherwise it is a pretty cool hostel. You actually sleep in the old prison cells inside if the museum. The surroundings are extremely beautiful, and closeby there is a small beach , where you can go swimming. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Lisa Sweden
- “ A comfortable and safe place to stay. Very calm and close to the beach. We had also booked kayaking which was located on the island. So was perfect for our needs. Though the guests are more of an older crowd or families. So I personally missed the hostel atmosphere of meeting and hanging with new people. Easy enough to get to the centre too:) ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Annette Norway
- “ It is possible to rent bikes. It is far from city centre to walk (cca one hour). I found it expensive (paying extra money for linen and towels). ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Lucie Czech Republic
- “ - Lovely staff. Very smiley and helpful. - Great price on the rental bikes. - Not far from the metro at all. - Plus beds lovely and comfortable. Slept like a baby. - Only small thing I didn't like was the heaviness of the cell doors. But I know they're the original prison ones so it's best they stay. ”
- 31 May 2013 Sarah Ireland
- “ The concept is amusing, but the service level was low, the staff was unnecessairly grumpy. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Emma Sweden
- “ The staff was extremely hlepful. This was a great hostel to stay in. ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA