Langholmens Vandrarhem STF/HI
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Meh hostel. Very bad bunk beds that shake a lot, location is very poor, although with stockholms public transport not really an issue. The atmosphere is okay, it used be a prison and it surrounded by a park, so if you are into that you will really like this hostel. It is clean enough for the most part although I felt the facilities overall. In comparison to other hostels in Stockholm that are more centric, have better facilities, I felt the value for money was poor. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a good place to stay at in Stockholm. The facilities like kitchen and showers were great. However, they did not clean the toilets during the whole weekend we stayed there. Otherwise it is a pretty cool hostel. You actually sleep in the old prison cells inside if the museum. The surroundings are extremely beautiful, and closeby there is a small beach , where you can go swimming. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Lisa Sweden
- “ A comfortable and safe place to stay. Very calm and close to the beach. We had also booked kayaking which was located on the island. So was perfect for our needs. Though the guests are more of an older crowd or families. So I personally missed the hostel atmosphere of meeting and hanging with new people. Easy enough to get to the centre too:) ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Annette Norway