Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Zurich is expensive, and thus finding great value anywhere will be difficult. The hostel is in the heart of the bars and clubs; a somewhat seedy area. If you want to party, this is a good spot. The location is a 10 minute walk from the train station, a little longer walk to the stores at Bahnhofstrasse, and a 20 minute walk to Old Town. The hostel itself has a decent bar but I came across more locals than other hostel guests. The dorm rooms are clean and have a kitchen and fridge. Wifi is good. ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Zurich is a very expensive city to hostel in. The location was nice though, close to all the pubs and bars in town. You pay a lot of money for a room full of tiny beds, which is not worth the money you pay for there. I was there for the street parade, which was dooope! But other than that don't plan to stay in zurich too long. It will run you dry if you are a backpacker on a budget. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Anonymous
- “ Far away from everything and the line to check in was ridiculous, it took half an hour. They need more staff at those times. Otherwise the room was fine and an amazing breakfast is complimentary. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Ashley USA
- “ The place has a really nice common room perfect to meet people, i was travelling alone and was able to meet nice people there, the personal super nice! nice bar downstairs with open jam sessions, amaizing! ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Max Costa Rica
- “ Considering how expensive Zurich is, this hostel isn't too badly priced and the toilets don't cost or have a key code to enter it. Also depends if you want to spend roughly £6 for 500mls of beer... ”
- 05 Aug 2015 joe England
- “ I read the breakfast was free... but not Then in the paper said pay 5 euros and then the real cost was 10. Saff friendly ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Andrea Mexico