Lantana Lodge International Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best atmosphere we ever experienced in a Hostel. Great People, great Hostel... ”
- 06 Oct 2015 Clemens Germany
- “ This hostel is very cramped in the dorm rooms and the staff don't really speak English. If you're staying a night it's probably fine but I pitty you if you are there much longer. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Nathan Canada
- “ Great place near the bus and easy walk into the city. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Able to walk into the city for a day of touring from this location. A bit crowded in the kitchen and lounge area when full but basic needs are met. Price may be a bit high for the amenities available. A single room for two did not have any seating, only the bed and night stand. ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a great stay and I slept very well back in the Lantana hostel. The rooms are very clean, not to big but big enough. especially the staff is outstanding! Miki is very sweet and always on the case, the astronaut cleaning/space cowboy is the bomb. And Aki - what more can I say - will you marry me? ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Stephen Belgium