Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located one block off main street for all the great Lapa nightlife, felt secure walking around at night but be careful for pickpockets and several people from the hostel lost their phones while out in Lapa at night. About 10 minute walk to metro, we had no difficulties. Pretty run down hostel on the interior but again a hostel, bathrooms could be cleaner, rooms could be cleaner. Was the worst of hostels I stayed in Brazil. We also booked a 10 bed room but were placed in a 20 bed room. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a reservation at Lapa Hostel for one night. When I arrived and started checking in, a fellow from the dorms came down from his room and said a thief had broken the lock to his locker and took everything, including his passport. Consequently I decided not to stay there. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ good location for central and party stuff. just need a clear logo to find out, walked twice on that street to find this hostel ”
- 26 Feb 2014 Anonymous China