Las Camas Hostel Mini
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Basically this is a college party house, pretty dirty and very unorganized, but it's pretty cheap for the area and not too far from the beach. Were I to go back I'd look for a different place to stay. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Las Camas was a great spot to stay in Jaco. Location was perfect - close to beach but just off the main street so wasn't noisy. One of the owners, Ryan, was super helpful with info on Jaco - I am sure the other owners are helpful too but they were out of town :) Would recommend to anyone looking for a good value spot in Jaco. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Hayden Canada
- “ I had a great time at Las Camos. Jesse, Matt and Ryan are awesome guys. Jesse in particular is probably one of the nicest guys I've ever met! When I arrived in Jaco, I discovered that my wallet and passport were stolen on the bus ( keep your belongings under the seat in front of you ). Matt flipped me a 20 right away so that I could buy food and together, made me feel welcome and were very helpful with my situation. I would highly recommend Las Camos. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Troy Canada
- “ Absolutely loved it! Edit was an amazing host. It's not for everyone especially if you always want quiet nights, but it was more like a traveling family than a hostel. We made an amazon eater dinner with about 25 people with 10 different nationalities. Femininely for a younger crowd lookin to meet people and have a good time. I ended up traveling with 3 others to the next stop after meetin them at las camas. The dog 'puzzle' is possibly the best animal on earth. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA