Las Musas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel has a great location, close to the subway and a few minutes walk from Puerta Del Sol. The room is big and confortable. The bathroom is also big and very clean, but is nice to know that the hostel doesn't offer towels. The breakfast is insignificant, but you don't have to pay extra for it. They offer a big kitchen with refrigerators and good space and materials to cook your meals. The staff is very nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend! ”
- 29 Sep 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever been, excellent atmosphere and the staff is super cool ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ we 3 guys in a room of 6 for 3 nights. very good experience overrall, great place if you like seing other people and have fun. nice staff, good facilities and great location ”
- 13 May 2016 Anonymous Portugal