Las Musas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ At this hostel I could enjoy Madrid definitely. Near located at the important places to see, they offer free walking tours and pub crawls to get to know to a lot of people and enjoy even night life, and the last location is not so far away from hostel so no problem si estes borracho :-) Air condition in the room is perfect to sleep in acceptale temperature. Make sure you bring your own lock with you, but they also offer to buy one, so security is secured :-D Would definitely stay there again. ”
- 21 Aug 2018 Enrico Germany
- “ 1) I stayed on the fourth floor and there were ants in my room and in the bathroom. Maybe consider a no food in the room rule? 2) Thank you for having friendly and welcoming staff. One issue I did have was some staff was extremely unprofessional. If you are okay with your staff drinking, that is your choice. However, it is unprofessional to have staff drinking and yelling at 6 pm. 3) bartender gave some guests free shots for no reason and did not offer to all guests who were present. ”
- 03 Aug 2018 Damaris USA
- “ +The staff was lovely +Very good location -Too much noise from the street ”
- 08 Oct 2017 Nefeli Greece