Las Musas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Wi-Fi is extremely under powered. The only time it's kind of usable is when everybody is asleep ”
- 09 Sep 2017 Jacqueline USA
- “ Very good hostel! Located in the centre and right next to a metro station. Staff and guests are really pleasant. There is a good offer of activities. The room and the whole hostel is in good condition and pretty comfortable with a good equiped kitchen, a living room and a terrace. Very recommendable! ”
- 04 Sep 2017 Yannick Germany
- “ Very nice hostel, open 24 hours, really friendly staff and excellent kitchen with everything you could possibly dream of. Bring your own padlock for the room lockers. Located just above the beautiful Lavapiés area with a wide variety of cafés and bars and eateries, and close to the city centre and all the sights. ”
- 15 Feb 2017 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very nice and friendly stuff! ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous Austria
- “ The hostel has a great location, close to the subway and a few minutes walk from Puerta Del Sol. The room is big and confortable. The bathroom is also big and very clean, but is nice to know that the hostel doesn't offer towels. The breakfast is insignificant, but you don't have to pay extra for it. They offer a big kitchen with refrigerators and good space and materials to cook your meals. The staff is very nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend! ”
- 29 Sep 2016 Anonymous Brazil