Las Musas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ +The staff was lovely +Very good location -Too much noise from the street ”
- 08 Oct 2017 Nefeli Greece
- “ The Wi-Fi is extremely under powered. The only time it's kind of usable is when everybody is asleep ”
- 09 Sep 2017 Jacqueline USA
- “ Very good hostel! Located in the centre and right next to a metro station. Staff and guests are really pleasant. There is a good offer of activities. The room and the whole hostel is in good condition and pretty comfortable with a good equiped kitchen, a living room and a terrace. Very recommendable! ”
- 04 Sep 2017 Yannick Germany
- “ Very nice hostel, open 24 hours, really friendly staff and excellent kitchen with everything you could possibly dream of. Bring your own padlock for the room lockers. Located just above the beautiful Lavapiés area with a wide variety of cafés and bars and eateries, and close to the city centre and all the sights. ”
- 15 Feb 2017 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very nice and friendly stuff! ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Anonymous Austria