Las Musas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 1) I stayed on the fourth floor and there were ants in my room and in the bathroom. Maybe consider a no food in the room rule? 2) Thank you for having friendly and welcoming staff. One issue I did have was some staff was extremely unprofessional. If you are okay with your staff drinking, that is your choice. However, it is unprofessional to have staff drinking and yelling at 6 pm. 3) bartender gave some guests free shots for no reason and did not offer to all guests who were present. ”
- 03 Aug 2018 Damaris USA
- “ +The staff was lovely +Very good location -Too much noise from the street ”
- 08 Oct 2017 Nefeli Greece
- “ The Wi-Fi is extremely under powered. The only time it's kind of usable is when everybody is asleep ”
- 09 Sep 2017 Jacqueline USA
- “ Very good hostel! Located in the centre and right next to a metro station. Staff and guests are really pleasant. There is a good offer of activities. The room and the whole hostel is in good condition and pretty comfortable with a good equiped kitchen, a living room and a terrace. Very recommendable! ”
- 04 Sep 2017 Yannick Germany