Las Musas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever been, excellent atmosphere and the staff is super cool ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ we 3 guys in a room of 6 for 3 nights. very good experience overrall, great place if you like seing other people and have fun. nice staff, good facilities and great location ”
- 13 May 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Good hostel. Great staff, good location, good wifi, good places to chill. But there was a huge stincky smell of pipes in our bathroom and room and the breakfast is terribly, they shouldnt put that they offer breakfast. Nevertheless a recomendable hostel ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Las Musas was a great place to stay for our short trip to Madrid. We had a 4 girl private room which was very clean and had everything we needed. The hostel arranges weekly events to experience the city and we joined the flamenco show on Saturday, which was great. It would have been nice to stay longer. ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Jackie USA