Las Musas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location and friendly staff. Reception works 24 hours, thus late check in or check out is OK. Air conditioners work properly in all the rooms. The only defects are poor breakfast and lack of a strong WIFI. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Amir Hossein Iran
- “ Great place! We were a family travelling with three kids ages 10,13,15. It was a fantastic experience for them. The staff were lovely, the kitchen spacious and the atmosphere was great. We loved it! ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Maria Brazil
- “ The hostel was clean and relatively findable given the maps that are commonly available. It's not a very quiet hostel, with lots of loud drinking on the ground floor, so if sleep matters, take a room on at least the third floor. We also had a long-term resident in the room who was an incredible snorer--one would have thought that management could have moved him to his own space long before he'd been there for a month. ”
- 24 May 2014 Marla USA
- “ Loved the bar crawls, Paella nights, and group area.....great location too right by the Metro! Only thing is I wish the showers had hot water and that perhaps shower towels were provided....this place is really fun though! ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous USA