Las Musas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bathrooms often ran out of toilet paper. Bathrooms don't have paper towels or hand dryers. The terrace is great! ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel. Perfect location. Got a double room ensuite at a ridiculously low price. Cannot recommend enough. ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Michael Ireland
- “ A very nice hostel in a lovely neighborhood. Roof terrace with barbecue, big kitchen, friendly and helpful International staff. I stayed in a two bedroom room a te the last floor, really nice. It's really close to the metro station and you reach all the main attractions just by walking. Definitely recommended! ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Enjoyed the stay. Good location and facilities. Trip organized by the hostel to Toledo was great. Recommended!! ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany