Las Rejas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ really a good place, clean, quiet,friendly, helpful, for me it starts with the wonderful front-door ”
- 02 May 2012 Klaus
- “ The location was definitely the best part of this hostel, but it isn´t ideal for meeting other travellers if that´s what you want ”
- 02 Dec 2011 Thetis
- “ Las Rejas is more like a B&B and I liked it very much there. The owner is very nice and helpful and the rooms are nicely arranged around a little courtyard. They even made my bed and cleaned the bathroom everyday. Location is excellent too! ”
- 23 Nov 2011 Sabrina
- “ lo fue un buen lugar y me gusta todo!!! ”
- 01 Sep 2011 Elijah
- “ Wonderfully located only 2 blocks from the main square and the only place I´ve found in Argentina thus far that puts some thought into green-thinking. The staff is incredibly nice and professional, and speaks English (!!!). The private room is lovely, great value for your money. ”
- 01 Sep 2011 Lyan