Las Torres de Ugarte
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ More of a hotel than a hostal! Great value for money. Staff was willing to help and accomodate as much as they could. Breakfast is amazing (more than your usual continental breakfast), they offered pancakes and eggs at no charge :) ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The breakfast was great. A buffet with fresh fruits, different juices, eggs, cereals, burgers, bread and cake. The staff was very helpful concerning any case of wishes or problems. ”
- 25 Jan 2013 Sigrid Germany
- “ note that there is not clarity re: getting a heater in room & if there's a charge or not. Otherwise, staff was very helpful w/info re: tours, restaurants, & room exceptionally clean. I left passport & $ in their safe w/no problems. ”
- 16 Aug 2012 Kathleen J
- “ Amazing location, good price. Helpful staff. One qualm though: they DO NOT take credit cards! My booking was in $US, but when I tried to pay in soles they tried to use an exchange rate of 3.0 (when on the street it is 2.7). Not sure why they would try to squeeze money out of guests that way, not very nice. ”
- 19 Aug 2011 Andrew