Las Vegas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Avoid it if possible. Very sketchy area. ”
- 19 Aug 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ As bad as it gets. I stayed in a 6 person coed room and when I checked in I got a towel with a hole in it and some sheets with "nice" red stains all over them. I was at this hostel in July and the AC in the room didnt work properly, you can imagine just how much everyone was sweating in there. The shower barely worked so it took at least 10mins to get all wet and cleansed.This place was full of old people too, i dont know why. At least the staff were nice and the location is not that bad. ”
- 04 Jul 2017 Andres USA
- “ stay was good...matt @ the front desk was great...i give it 8 over all...a couple of minor tweeks and I would give a 9 for hostels ”
- 21 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Quite a nice functional hostel. Bit of a seedy location, but I think that's all over Las Vegas anyway haha Lovely helpful staff ”
- 22 May 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ Dirty floor, stains and holes on the sheets, cockroaches in the shower, i canceled after my first night. ”
- 07 Nov 2016 Anonymous
- “ The room was very dirty, the sheets as well. There were no towels, no soap in the wc. It was a non-smoking room but there were people smoking inside the room. The staff was not helpful at all and very rude towards us. I would never go back to that hostel. It was an awful experience. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Ana Spain