Las Vegas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean up the kitchen. It was disgusting ”
- 06 Apr 2018 Joel
- “ Always a pleasure staying at the LV HOSTEL - this last visit was my 4th straight march madness stay - the staff is friendly and the guests are very nice visitors - keep up the good work gang! ”
- 14 Mar 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Avoid it if possible. Very sketchy area. ”
- 19 Aug 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ As bad as it gets. I stayed in a 6 person coed room and when I checked in I got a towel with a hole in it and some sheets with "nice" red stains all over them. I was at this hostel in July and the AC in the room didnt work properly, you can imagine just how much everyone was sweating in there. The shower barely worked so it took at least 10mins to get all wet and cleansed.This place was full of old people too, i dont know why. At least the staff were nice and the location is not that bad. ”
- 04 Jul 2017 Andres USA
- “ stay was good...matt @ the front desk was great...i give it 8 over all...a couple of minor tweeks and I would give a 9 for hostels ”
- 21 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA