Las Vegas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Keep up the good work Taylor & Earl ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Little bit dirty but it's tolerable. Staffs are really kind. Except that too far from the strip, Everty thing was good^^ ”
- 30 Nov 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The staff was solid and polite with me. what's more they have free pancakes for breakfast and you can have as many as you wish but you should make them. yet you can prepare your own food to save money. Kitchen is available 24 hours which is good. I really enjoyed staying there. ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Azamat Uzbekistan
- “ Great View of the Mountains, Interesting Neighborhood, Peaceful ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The first bus stop to go to downtown, about ten mins walk to stop. I love people there, they're so friendly and easy to talk. Vegas, a crazy city. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Bad location, no parking, and our reservation was lost we were told. We we directed to the other hotel they owned down the street, which ended up okay. However this hostel was misrepresented online. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Elizabeth USA