Las Vegas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The first bus stop to go to downtown, about ten mins walk to stop. I love people there, they're so friendly and easy to talk. Vegas, a crazy city. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Bad location, no parking, and our reservation was lost we were told. We we directed to the other hotel they owned down the street, which ended up okay. However this hostel was misrepresented online. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Elizabeth USA
- “ The best hostel for now! Everybody is happy and relaxed! ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Katarina
- “ Overall I found the staff helpful and poliite. I was put in the room then switched and charged a higher price, which l did'nt catch till way after the fact. Also l get the impression thatmmanagement does'nt particularly like older guest staying long term. An older travler tried to extend because he goofed on his initial booking exit date. And was told that the hostel was fully booked only to find out on the internet that there were plenty beds availible. Which in my opinion is bad policy . ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Rachel-erva
- “ Las Vegas Hostel is near the old strip and away from the noise. Good staff and a pool! They have huge lockers with a power board in each one. Also, air conditioning, lots of air conditioning! ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Price quoted on hostels. Com was not what I had to pay at front desk. Almost $210 more had to pay at front desk. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Brendan Canada