Las Vegas Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel. Didn't have much interaction with staff - quite out of the way but there's a 24 hour bus to the strip ”
- 20 May 2016 Rachel England
- “ If you pay 15 dollars a night, don't expect too much. Bad neighborhood! (Don't go here if you're a girl traveling by yourself..) ”
- 17 May 2016 Sandra Netherlands
- “ I recommend it. ”
- 13 Apr 2016 AMELIE France
- “ Nice hostel, good downtown location ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Pauliina Finland
- “ Do the Check at 01:24 am on monday 4 and they charge me the whole sunday 03... I actually had to pay another day to stay... That was very bad for me because I was short of cash and I was having issues with my Credit Card! ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Manuel Paraguay
- “ as usual excellent experience! location is perfect for my purposes. staff friendly and helpful,,,,,, however a fax machine would be nice & ear plugs to block out the king kong snoring of my dorm mate! ha ah ha ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA