Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good atmosphere, especially I liked a garden. However, the hostel is located close to railway station - it is easy to getting there, but the trains are in one meter from the wall, and it is noisy. Second problem is that internet is soooooo slow, like through a dial up modem, and if your need print something, your should spend ages downloading these files, and paying for all these neverending minutes.. Also it is quite strange that reception is closed after 10 p.m.. Middle Ages. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Amazing, cleanest hostel I've been too. The rooms, the bathrooms, the service, perfect. Gorgeous view from my room too. Merci beaucoup! ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a very awesome stay at lausanne guestgouse..it was raining for one of the days we were in lausanne, so we had to stay in the guesthouse. they have many games to play. Also the room was very clean n gr8. And the staff was also very helpful n friendly ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ It was very good to stay there. and good locaion!! ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ A really great hostel that I would warmly recommend to anybody! The rooms are good and the kitchen and common areas are really great. The location is really close to the railway station and city centre. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland