Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a very awesome stay at lausanne guestgouse..it was raining for one of the days we were in lausanne, so we had to stay in the guesthouse. they have many games to play. Also the room was very clean n gr8. And the staff was also very helpful n friendly ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ It was very good to stay there. and good locaion!! ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ A really great hostel that I would warmly recommend to anybody! The rooms are good and the kitchen and common areas are really great. The location is really close to the railway station and city centre. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ bathroom is not excellent, you don't have place to put your towel and soap. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 WEI China
- “ Between the lake and the old city/restaurant/small bar district makes for a good walk around the town. Right next to the main train station to get to and from Geneva/Lausanne. Was able to get in and out with no issues. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Only five minutes walk from the railway station, really convenient. The staff is very nice. It would be much better it there could be more plugs in the room. It would also be nicer if breakfast could be offered. ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous China