Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Two bathrooms only for the hostel is not the best. Cleanliness should be improved for toilets. Lack of communications between staff members, we paid the first guy but he didn't give us any receipt (our mistake, yes) and no record of the payment was done, two days after the girl wanted the payment again. Luckily the telephone of the first guy (abroad meantime) rang... No light on the stairs, it can be dangerous in the night ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Frosini Italy
- “ People were working on our arrival. Very good location to see the city, like 2 minutes to be in the centre. The rooms with private bathroom are really beautiful. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ I only stayed one night, it was perfect for me. In the city centre, cheap, friendly staff. Just be aware it's in lane with noisy bars with music 'til late, they didn't bother me at all, but if you're looking for something quiet this might not be the best place. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy