Le Flâneur Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was my fist time travelling alone, and I was a little bit afraid about the Hostel, but my experience here was amazing! Everything was pretty good! The staff was so receptive and the facilities were great! Just the bath time was a little bit bad, but nothing that could mess with the trip! ”
- 30 Nov 2017 Larissa Brazil
- “ Comfortable beds and great atmosphere! ”
- 19 Sep 2017 Christiina USA
- “ Great young Atmosphere, they have a play station in case it is raining outside as well as a chess board, a guitar and a bar! There is no need to go anywhere else to meet young and interesting people and have a few drinks with them. ”
- 29 Jul 2017 Gonzalo Spain
- “ The breakfast that is paid aditional, is not worth it, is only cereal, you should try to improve that. Also there are too few bathrooms. Other than that, I was very happy with my staying. ”
- 21 Jul 2017 Anonymous Mexico