Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall a very good experience at an excellent rate. I appreciated the sinks in every room and in the hallways to limit bathroom congestion - bathrooms and showers were always available. Sandy and everyone at the front desk was courteous and helpful. Received clean sheets on arrival. Free coffee and a small breakfast selection are available in the morning which is a nice touch. Beds and the mattresses are firm in a positive way. Nice outdoor patio on the roof for plenty of people to hang out. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Alex Canada
- “ I'm not sure why this place has such high reviews. The place was clean. Otherwise, if you're a solo traveler staying in one of the larger rooms, the staff is aloof (the girl that greeted me my first day was borderline rude), the common area is tiny, travelers are unsociable, the bathrooms are weird (toilets and sinks are separate, as are showers), the colors (bright blue and yellow) made me feel as if I was in primary school, and the beds are the most uncomfortable I've ever experienced. ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is absolutely great, very kind and expert about the city and it's attractions, Celine in particular will really help you to have a great experience in Montreal. The hostel is clean and nice, in a quiet and safe location. Position is 25 min by walk to the center or less then 10 min for the subway. The weak points are: - bunk bed: if are below you'll not be able to stand straight, the distance between the bed is really small - no space for your luggage inside the room, they will be arou ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Great location, awesome accomodations and nice staff. ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Rodrigo Portugal
- “ What a great experience. Hostel hit the mark in every way. The staff were super friendly and knowledgeable. The location is perfect right at the start of the plateau with easy access to all the cool neighborhoods. Super clean and a a great atmosphere. Would visit again and recommend highly. Thanks La Gite! ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia