Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We generally liked our room, and the location of the hostel was great. There were a troubling amount of cobwebs around the bed near the floor - the room hadn't been cleaned very well for our arrival. We didn't mind as much as we would have elsewhere: the price was good for the room, and the Plateau location made up for it. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff was great, the location was super convenient, parking was difficult, rooms were way too hot. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ FAB stay...AWESOME location...IMPECCABLE staff..THANKS to Jonathan and Andre for always being patient, polite and knowledgeable about any inquiry...Great budget place to stay as both a solo traveler or with a group of friends...would highly recko to anyone thinking about Hosteling! ”
- 13 Aug 2014 shannon USA
- “ We had a fantastic stay! The staff is super friendly and the morning pancakes are the best :) Perfect! Don't hesitate to go there for your trip to MTL! ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Madeleine France
- “ Definitely, worth the price. When I'm in Montréal I don't really intend to stay all day long on a bed, normally I go sightseeing or doing whatever wherever in town, so no need to spend big money on hotels. Stayed there in june/2014 for three nights. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Alberto Brazil
- “ Good location but a bit dirty for my standards. You also have to rent a towel for $1 - maybe I'm naive but this is the first hostel I've stayed in where it wasn't provided with the sheets. Staff could be curt at times, but fine at others. I signed up for a 6-bed female dorm but got haphasardly placed in a 10-bed mixed and was too tired to fight it. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous USA