Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice place, maybe not in the downtown but good location. Breakfast is good and staff also. ”
- 15 Mar 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Friends and I just got back from a great trip...as three broke college kids this hostel was perfect place for us and suited us perfectly for a place to stay in Montreal. Casual, comfortable atmosphere with friendly staff (who gave us multiple great restaurant recommendations) would definitely stay again! ”
- 10 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very convenient walk to some great restaurants and shops and easy to get to downtown Montreal. ”
- 07 Mar 2017 Brittney USA
- “ Only stayed a night, but I have no real complaints about this hostel. Just be aware that it is the very basic of hostels. The rooms are small, but clean. A bit noisy as you face Sherbrooke, but bring a pair of headphones and you'll be fine. Staff are kind and helpful (they make breakfast!) and we had a great time. Next time I come down to Montreal, I won't think twice about going to their hostel. ”
- 29 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Overall a very good experience at an excellent rate. I appreciated the sinks in every room and in the hallways to limit bathroom congestion - bathrooms and showers were always available. Sandy and everyone at the front desk was courteous and helpful. Received clean sheets on arrival. Free coffee and a small breakfast selection are available in the morning which is a nice touch. Beds and the mattresses are firm in a positive way. Nice outdoor patio on the roof for plenty of people to hang out. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Alex Canada