Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Breakfast was available in the mornings which is a bonus, and it was quiet considering how close to Rue St. Laurent it is. I also like that there were dorms separately for women. ”
- 29 Sep 2017 Gilda Canada
- “ The best atmosphere! I felt wellcome, could enjoy very pleasant conversations with owners, staff and guests. ”
- 15 Jun 2017 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very lovely staff!! Breakfast was a little basic, but there was a great bagel shop down the road if I ever wanted more. Beds were comfy and everyone in the hostel was very respectful of noise on Saturday night. ”
- 15 Jun 2017 Elizabeth USA
- “ Really nice place, maybe not in the downtown but good location. Breakfast is good and staff also. ”
- 15 Mar 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Friends and I just got back from a great trip...as three broke college kids this hostel was perfect place for us and suited us perfectly for a place to stay in Montreal. Casual, comfortable atmosphere with friendly staff (who gave us multiple great restaurant recommendations) would definitely stay again! ”
- 10 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very convenient walk to some great restaurants and shops and easy to get to downtown Montreal. ”
- 07 Mar 2017 Brittney USA