Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ - Staff is great and overall, hostel is vey nice. - Luggages have to be kept in the room. Would be better to have a dedicated locked room or lockers. ”
- 07 Feb 2018 Jerome France
- “ Breakfast was available in the mornings which is a bonus, and it was quiet considering how close to Rue St. Laurent it is. I also like that there were dorms separately for women. ”
- 29 Sep 2017 Gilda Canada
- “ The best atmosphere! I felt wellcome, could enjoy very pleasant conversations with owners, staff and guests. ”
- 15 Jun 2017 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very lovely staff!! Breakfast was a little basic, but there was a great bagel shop down the road if I ever wanted more. Beds were comfy and everyone in the hostel was very respectful of noise on Saturday night. ”
- 15 Jun 2017 Elizabeth USA