Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only stayed a night, but I have no real complaints about this hostel. Just be aware that it is the very basic of hostels. The rooms are small, but clean. A bit noisy as you face Sherbrooke, but bring a pair of headphones and you'll be fine. Staff are kind and helpful (they make breakfast!) and we had a great time. Next time I come down to Montreal, I won't think twice about going to their hostel. ”
- 29 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Overall a very good experience at an excellent rate. I appreciated the sinks in every room and in the hallways to limit bathroom congestion - bathrooms and showers were always available. Sandy and everyone at the front desk was courteous and helpful. Received clean sheets on arrival. Free coffee and a small breakfast selection are available in the morning which is a nice touch. Beds and the mattresses are firm in a positive way. Nice outdoor patio on the roof for plenty of people to hang out. ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Alex Canada
- “ I'm not sure why this place has such high reviews. The place was clean. Otherwise, if you're a solo traveler staying in one of the larger rooms, the staff is aloof (the girl that greeted me my first day was borderline rude), the common area is tiny, travelers are unsociable, the bathrooms are weird (toilets and sinks are separate, as are showers), the colors (bright blue and yellow) made me feel as if I was in primary school, and the beds are the most uncomfortable I've ever experienced. ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA